The reason I titled this post that way is because yesterday, May 19th, 2012 Curt ran the Ogden half marathon which is a 13.1 mile run starting from Eden and down Ogden Canyon. I was completely amazed!!! He is just like Superman to me. His finish time was 2:05:36 with a pace time of 9:35 per mile. He finished 1,424 out of 3,180 runners. There were a TON of people there when we came to see him finish. Unfortunately we missed him crossing the finish line and found him just after he had finished. But we are still VERY PROUD of him. What an accomplishment sweetie! We love you!!!
A man determined!
These are some of the people that he knows from work.
Here is his finish time on the record sheets. I don't know if you can see it or not but it's there!
Like I said...TONS of people!
The finish line is in the background...FAR in the background!
Way to go Dad!!!
2 comments:
Congrats, Curt! What a great accomplishment!
Way to go Curt! So glad to see you doing healthy things with your life!!!
Post a Comment